Chibitronics Chibi Lights Circuit Stickers are a creative and fun way to learn electronics. Circuit stickers are LED circuits on peel-and-stick stickers. Build circuits without soldering, plugging wires, or clips. Instead, use the stickers with conductive tapes to draw circuits on paper and other crafts. Learn to build circuits and create interactive artwork. It’s easy, fun, safe and creative.
• Learn and create electronics through craft with Circuit stickers.
• It's Fun and Safe to use. No Soldering or wires required, simply use stickers with conductive tape to draw circuits on paper.
• Peel-and-stick circuits can be added to any sticker-friendly surface; paper, fabric, plastic, the sky’s the limit.
• Includes illustrated Circuit Sticker Sketchbook that guides you though five circuit concepts including parallel circuits, switches and resistance-based sensors.
• Every activity comes with a circuit theory lesson, a template with drawing activity and an open-ended activity for you to design and create your own circuits.
• Recommended Age 13+